Bracebridge, Ontario Swimming Pool Contractors
This season, you can be swimming in your own pool!
If you’re interested in having your own pool, contact AHS, the award-winning pool installers in Bracebridge, Ontario today. We offer in-ground pool installations of various sizes and shapes, including vinyl, fiberglass, concrete, and insulated concrete form (ICF) pools. Our 3D design service allows you to preview your property and make informed decisions before investing. Trust us to construct a swimming pool that’s perfect for you!
First Things First - Why Choose Us For Your New Pool?
If you’re thinking of adding a new pool to your property, but have heard some horror stories from friends and family, don’t worry – you’ve come to the right place. At our company, we do things right the first time. We’re completely transparent, with no hidden fees, and we only employ qualified project managers who are well-versed in the building code, municipal regulations, and requirements. This ensures that you’ll be fully satisfied with the end result.
Our company, Action Home Services, is a leader in pool design, construction, and installations in Bracebridge, Ontario, and across the province. We’ve developed a strong reputation with our clients over the years, thanks to our commitment to our craft, our expert team, and our innovative designs. Our goal is to deliver stress-free experiences and amazing results to Canadians everywhere.
Here are some perks you can expect from working with us:
- Comprehensive pool design services in-house
- Complete solution for creating a beautiful backyard with a pool as the centerpiece
- Distinctive water features for a unique look
- A Free, No-Commitment In-Home Estimate
- Top-notch equipment and construction methods for speedy and effective projects
- Limited Warranty On Labour (5 Years)
Feel free to ask us any questions you may have about adding a pool to your property. We acknowledge that installing a pool involves a substantial investment, and we are committed to patiently and comprehensively answering all your inquiries. Call us today at (647) 937-1023
Free In-Home Estimate
Filling out the form is completely free and has no obligations whatsoever. Feel free to ask us anything you'd like, and our representatives will reach out to you shortly.
Don't Know Which Pool To Chose? Here Are The Various Types of Pools We Offer
AHS specializes in constructing swimming pools that cater to your specific requirements. Regardless of your budget, we offer functional and affordable options as well as custom-designed modern pools. Our team will collaborate with you to design a backyard oasis that satisfies your entire family. Browse through the various pool types we offer below to discover the ideal fit for your residence.
The 4 Main Types of Pools to Consider: Vinyl | Fiberglass | Concrete | ICF
In Bracebridge, Ontario, we install four types of pools, each with its own installation process, advantages, and upkeep requirements.
Vinyl pools are the most prevalent and can be customized with various colours, patterns, and shapes.
Fibreglass pools are the easiest to install, while concrete pools are the most luxurious and long-lasting.
Concrete pools are the most luxurious, durable, and customizable option in our arsenal of materials. While they are the most expensive option due to their building process, they offer longevity and a visually stunning final product.
Insulated concrete form (ICF) pools are more budget-friendly and allow for future facelifts with the use of a liner.
We’ve compared the various inground pool types so you don’t have to
|Concrete Pools||Vinyl Pools||Fiberglass Pools||ICF Pools|
||Concrete swimming pools need to be professionally excavated and zone requiring a lot of time and heavy machines.||Vinyl liner pools are quicker to install than concrete but not as swift as fiberglass options.||Fiberglass is the fastest to install due to its dig-and-drop nature and design.||ICF pools take around the same time as concrete pools.|
|Interior Finish Quality
||Concrete pools look gorgeous with minimal effort. They are classic, traditional and aesthetically pleasing.||Vinyl pools have the biggest potential for rips and tears making the quality of the interior much less strong than other pool options.||Fiberglass has been the go-to for pool manufacturers and homeowners for decades. Because of all of the innovation and technology fiberglass pools look beautiful and clean,||ICF pools have two options; you can go with liner or marbelite. Both have their pros and cons, but marbelite looks gorgeous and it is the same finish as concrete.|
||Concrete pools are quickly becoming the chosen type of pool for owners of beautiful homes. Because it is virtually all customizeable, the availability of added features to the pool are endless.||Minimal additional features are available for vinyl liner pools.||Fiberglass pools offer a large variety of added features and skews. They are premade so features have to be added before the size and shape are finialized.||ICF pools are in line wth concrete pools because of their luxurious look and added energy efficiency. They have endless features just like concrete pools.|
||Concrete is robust and strong, it needs little to no maintenance costs to keep it running and looking good.||Vinyl liners need to be maintained with chemicals and other treatments which can make the annual costs higher than concrete pool options.||Fiberglass pools have the highest annual cost of ownership.||ICF pools are robust and strong, with little to no maintenance required. They are more insulated than concrete pools so their energy efficicancy is much higher.|
|Custom Sizing Options
||Endless options of shapes and sizes.||Vinyl pools allow for a medium level of custom shapes and sizes.||Pre-fabricated so sizing is chosen from a manufacturer catalogue.||ICF pools allow for a medium level of custom shapes and sizes.|
||Extremely durable.||Vinyl can rip and tear over time.||Fiberglass is a strong material that holds up extremely well to the elements.||Extremely durable for the marbelite option. For the vinyl liner option, it can rip and tear over time.|
||Concrete pools need to be maintained well to prevent cracks. Marbelite needs to be maintained to ensure mottling doesn't occur.||Maintenance depends on condition of vinyl liner.||Fiberglass needs the least overall maintenance.||Marbelite needs to be maintained well to insure it doesn't start mottling.|
||100 to 200 years.||50 to 100 years.||50 to 100 years.||100 to 200 years.|
||Ranging between $100,000-$300,000.||Ranging between $60,000-$150,000.||Ranging between $60,000-$120,000.||Ranging between $80,000-$240,000.|
Urban Or Rural - We Can Get it Done
We build pools in Bracebridge, Ontario too! AHS is equipped with a committed team available to collaborate with you, regardless of your location. We have operated in urban and rural areas throughout the province.
Here’s how we stay so mobile:
Privately Owned Heavy Machinery and Equipment
Over time, we have amassed a fleet of excavators, cranes, and trucks that are always on standby for projects in Bracebridge, Ontario. We maintain close relationships with industry partners to keep our equipment in top shape, ensuring timely and efficient construction of your pool.
A Family of Dedicated Contractors
Our commitment to quality service and building strong relationships with our partners is reflected in the fact that we have contractors who have been working with us for decades. This allows us to leverage their expertise and experience in handling even the most complex pool construction projects.
Management That is With You Every Step of the Way
Effective communication is essential in the pool construction process, and at AHS, we understand this. To ensure that our customers are always in the loop, our management team employs various communication tools and techniques. These include regular updates on project progress, in-person meetings, phone calls, emails, and other means of staying in touch. We prioritize maintaining open lines of communication to provide you with a positive experience throughout the entire project.
Let's talk money. You might be wondering, "How much will a pool cost in Bracebridge, Ontario?"
There are four main factors that affect the cost of your new pool. These are:
- Type of pool. Vinyl, fibreglass, concrete, and ICF pools have different price ranges that can be viewed in the chart above.
- Size. The larger the pool, the more materials, transportation, and labor needed, but we ensure transparency in every dollar spent.
- Features. We offer a range of additional features, such as waterfalls, diving boards, flagstone, and landscaping, to help you create your dream pool oasis in your backyard.
Here is what you need to provide us before we start working on your pool
We require some basic information about your property to begin:
- The size of your backyard. How much square footage do you have, and what portion of it do you want to allocate for the pool?
- Foliage. Large trees may need to be dealt with, which could require resources or a permit for removal.
- Accessibility. Is your property easily accessible to our team, while adhering to government safety guidelines? We’ll make sure to work with what we have.
- Budget. This is typically the most limiting factor. We strive to make the most out of your budget, designing a pool and features that meet your requirements and financial capacity.
Building in Bracebridge, Ontario: Permits & Bylaws
AHS aims to offer a seamless and comprehensive pool construction experience to our customers. Obtaining permits for pool construction projects is one aspect that we can handle as part of our all-in-one service. We have a team of experienced professionals who are familiar with the regulatory requirements in Bracebridge, Ontario, and can quickly obtain all the necessary permits through our government contacts.
With AHS, you can rest assured that your pool construction project is in capable hands and that all the required permits will be secured before commencing the construction process.
Experienced, Well-Equipped Professional Pool Contractors
Our team at AHS is equipped with the latest technology and skilled workers who are dedicated to completing pool installations with precision and efficiency. With our expertise and commitment to quality, we are confident in our ability to provide the best professional pool installation services available. We have performed pool installations with a variety of shapes and sizes: rectangular pools, oval pools, kidney-shaped pools, freeform pools, as well as roman, L-shaped, river-style, and much more.
Are you ready to get started on your Bracebridge, Ontario pool construction project? Contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are considering an in-ground pool installation, it’s important to understand that the cost can be significant. Typically, the price for an in-ground pool installation starts at $50,000 and can go up from there depending on various factors.
The size and depth of the pool are significant factors that can affect the overall cost of installation. A larger pool or a pool with a deeper depth will require more materials and labor, which will increase the cost of installation. It’s important to consider the intended use of the pool when determining the size and depth, as this can affect the overall cost.
The materials used in the construction of an in-ground pool can also affect the cost. Concrete is the most durable and long-lasting material for an in-ground pool, but it’s also the most expensive. Fiberglass is a less expensive option, but it’s not suitable for all soil types and has limited design options. Vinyl is a popular and affordable option, but it’s not as long-lasting as concrete or fiberglass.
The complexity of the installation process is another factor that can affect the cost of an in-ground pool installation. If the installation site requires extensive excavation or if the pool needs to be installed on a sloped or uneven terrain, the cost will be higher. Other factors, such as the location of the pool, permits, and accessories, can also impact the cost of installation.
When choosing a contractor for an in-ground pool installation, it’s essential to choose a reputable and experienced contractor. The cost of installation can vary between contractors, so it’s important to get multiple quotes and compare them. Be sure to ask for references and check online reviews to ensure that the contractor you choose has a good track record and is capable of delivering a high-quality installation.
It’s also important to consider the ongoing costs associated with an in-ground pool. These costs include maintenance, repairs, and utilities such as water and electricity. Proper maintenance is critical to ensuring the longevity of your pool, and neglecting maintenance can result in costly repairs down the road. It’s important to factor in these ongoing costs when considering the overall cost of an in-ground pool installation.
The timeline for an in-ground pool installation in Bracebridge, Ontario can vary depending on various factors, such as the size and complexity of the pool and the weather conditions during installation. However, the average timeline for an in-ground pool installation is typically around 8 to 12 weeks.
The first step in the installation process is site preparation, which involves excavating the area where the pool will be installed. This process can take a few days to a week, depending on the size and complexity of the pool and the soil conditions.
After the site preparation, the pool shell is typically installed, which can take a few days to a week. The type of pool shell used can affect the installation time. Concrete pools, for example, take longer to install than fiberglass or vinyl pools.
Once the pool shell is in place, the next step is to install the pool equipment, such as the pump, filter, and heater. This process can take a few days, and it’s important to ensure that the equipment is properly installed and functioning correctly.
After the equipment is installed, the pool is then finished with decking, coping, and other finishing touches. This process can take a few weeks, depending on the complexity of the design and the materials used.
It’s important to note that weather conditions can also affect the timeline for an in-ground pool installation. Rain or extreme temperatures can delay the installation process, and it’s essential to ensure that the weather conditions are suitable for installation.
Yes, you generally need a permit to install a swimming pool in Bracebridge, Ontario. The specific requirements for obtaining a permit may vary depending on the municipality where you reside, but most cities and towns require a building permit for a swimming pool installation.
The purpose of the building permit is to ensure that the pool installation complies with local building codes and safety standards. This includes ensuring that the pool is located at a safe distance from property lines and other structures, that the pool fencing and barriers meet safety requirements, and that the electrical and plumbing systems are properly installed and up to code.
To obtain a building permit for a swimming pool installation in Bracebridge, Ontario, you typically need to submit a detailed site plan that shows the location of the pool, fencing, and other relevant structures. You may also need to submit a detailed pool plan that includes information on the pool’s size, shape, depth, and other specifications.
It’s important to note that the process of obtaining a building permit can take several weeks, so it’s recommended to apply for the permit well in advance of the planned installation date. Failure to obtain a required building permit can result in fines and legal penalties, and may also affect the insurance coverage for the pool.
In addition to the building permit, there may be other permits or approvals required depending on the specific municipality and the type of pool being installed. For example, some municipalities may require a separate permit for electrical or plumbing work or may require approval from the local conservation authority for the installation of a pool near a watercourse or wetland.
There are several factors to consider when choosing the location of your pool. First, you’ll want to make sure the area is large enough to accommodate the size of pool you desire. Second, you’ll want to ensure there is enough clearance around the perimeter of the pool for safety purposes. Finally, you’ll want to consider things like sunlight and drainage when selecting a spot for your pool.
Choosing the right location for your pool is a crucial decision that can impact the overall enjoyment and functionality of your pool. Here are some factors to consider when selecting the best location for your pool:
- Sun exposure: It’s important to choose a location that gets enough sun exposure to keep the water warm and comfortable for swimming. Consider the orientation of your backyard and the surrounding structures or trees that may block the sun.
- Privacy: Many people prefer a pool that provides some degree of privacy from neighbors or passersby. Consider the surrounding landscaping and potential sightlines from neighboring properties when selecting the location for your pool.
- Accessibility: It’s important to choose a location that is easily accessible from your home and other outdoor living spaces. Consider the flow of foot traffic and the proximity to other outdoor amenities like patios, decks, or outdoor kitchens.
- Safety: Safety is a top priority when it comes to pool placement. Be sure to choose a location that is away from power lines, underground utilities, and other hazards. Additionally, consider the slope and grade of the surrounding terrain to ensure that the area around the pool is safe and stable.
- Drainage: Proper drainage is essential to prevent water from pooling around the pool, which can damage the pool and create safety hazards. Consider the natural slope of your yard and any existing drainage systems when selecting the location for your pool.
- Local zoning regulations: It’s important to research the local zoning regulations in your area to ensure that the location you choose is compliant with local requirements. For example, some municipalities have setback requirements that dictate how far the pool must be from property lines or other structures.
With Action Home Services you get it all. This is what we recommend checking before you select a contractor:
- Experience: It’s important to choose a pool contractor with extensive experience in the industry. Look for a contractor with a proven track record of successful pool installations and a portfolio of completed projects.
- Reputation: Consider the reputation of the contractor in the community. Look for online reviews, testimonials, and references from previous clients to get an idea of the contractor’s reliability, quality of work, and customer service.
- Licenses and insurance: Ensure that the pool contractor has the necessary licenses and insurance to perform the work. This will protect you from liability and ensure that the work is up to code and compliant with local regulations.
- Communication: Look for a pool contractor who communicates clearly and effectively throughout the installation process. They should be willing to answer any questions you have and provide regular updates on the progress of the installation.
- Customization: If you have a specific design or feature in mind for your pool, look for a contractor who can customize the pool to your preferences and needs.
- Warranty: Ensure that the pool contractor provides a warranty or guarantee on their workmanship and materials. This will provide peace of mind and protect you from any unexpected issues that may arise after the installation is complete.