Fiberglass Pool Installation in Toronto & GTA
Fight the sun’s hot rays this summer with a fiberglass pool. At AHS, our fiberglass pool specialists can build you an elegant escape with beautiful coloured finishes, advanced water features, gorgeous ceramic tiles, tanning ledges, and so much more.
Fiberglass Inground Swimming Pools
Fiberglass pools are a popular option for homeowners in the GTA. Unlike vinyl and concrete pools, they are pre-built in a factory and transported to the homeowner’s address for installation. This means they are not customizable; you purchase them as-is. That being said, there are still a lot of options to choose from. Something else to consider is transportation costs. You may be required to pay additional delivery fees if the truck is required to take up two lanes; in this case, delivery would need to be done during off-times when the road is not as busy.
- Fiberglass pools range in cost from $60,000-$120,000.
- Fiberglass pools are easier to install than other types of pools. This means that you can often get your pool up and running faster and with less hassle.
- Fiberglass pools are also very low maintenance. They don’t require as many chemicals or upkeep as other types of pools, so you can save time and money in the long run.
- Fiberglass pools are also very durable. They can last as long as 50 to 100 years with proper care, so you won’t have to worry about replacing your pool anytime soon.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-install, low-maintenance pool, a fiberglass pool may be the right option for you.
Connect with our team today, and let’s beat the summer heat with a beautiful and functional fiberglass pool.
Fiberglass Pool Installation Process
Installing a fiberglass pool is a big job, but it’s definitely doable with the help of a professional pool contractor.
Here’s a quick overview of the installation process: First, the hole for the pool is dug and then the base is poured. Next, the walls of the pool are put into place and secured. Then, the plumbing and filtration system is installed. Once all of that is done, the pool is filled with water and you’re ready to swim! Of course, there are some final touches that need to be made like adding decking or landscaping around the pool, but that’s usually left up to the homeowner’s preference.
Fiberglass Pool Costs
The cost of your fiberglass pool will depend on a number of factors, which include:
- Pool Size. Common size ranges include: 8′ x 16′ – 12′ x 24′, 12′ x 24′ – 12′ x 26′, 14′ x 30′ – 14′ x 32′
- Crane Rental
- Equipment used to filter water.
- Delivery. Depending on the size of the pool, the delivery truck may need to occupy two lanes, which is a more complicated process – subject to additional costs.
Want to learn more about the care and maintenance involved in owning a fiberglass pool? Check out this fiberglass pool guide!