Beaverton, Ontario Swimming Pool Contractors
This season, you can be swimming in your own pool!
At AHS, we offer Award-Winning Pool Installation Services in Beaverton, Ontario. Whether you want a vinyl, fiberglass, concrete, or insulated concrete form (ICF) pool, we build them all in different shapes and sizes. Our 3D design service is available to help you visualize your property before investing. We prioritize cost-effectiveness and obtain the necessary permits for the installation process. Trust us to build the perfect swimming pool for you! Give us a call today to have a pool of your own.
First Things First - Why Choose Us For Your New Pool?
Have you been put off from adding a pool to your property because of negative stories you’ve heard from friends and family? At Action Home Services, we understand your concerns and are here to put them to rest. We pride ourselves on getting things right the first time, without any hidden costs and with complete transparency.
Our team consists of only qualified project managers who are knowledgeable about building codes, municipal regulations, and requirements. As industry leaders in pool design, construction, and installations in Beaverton, Ontario, and beyond, we have built a strong reputation among our clients. Our commitment to excellence, expert team, and innovative designs ensure that we provide stress-free experiences and exceptional final results every time.
Here are some perks you can expect from working with us:
- An all-in-one solution to creating a gorgeous backyard centered around your pool
- Full in-house pool design services
- Unique water features that will make your space stand out
- A Free, No-Commitment In-Home Estimate
- Industry-leading equipment and construction techniques for fast, efficient projects
- Limited Warranty On Labour (5 Years)
We are available to respond to any inquiries you might have. We recognize that installing a pool is a big commitment, so feel free to contact us without hesitation. We assure you that we will be understanding and take the time to answer all of your concerns. Call us today at (647) 937-1023
Free In-Home Estimate
Filling out the form is completely free and has no obligations whatsoever. Feel free to ask us anything you'd like, and our representatives will reach out to you shortly.
Don't Know Which Pool To Chose? Here Are The Various Types of Pools We Offer
AHS specializes in constructing swimming pools that are tailored to meet your specific requirements. Our services cater to a wide range of clients, regardless of their financial status or preferences. Whether you desire a state-of-the-art, personalized pool or a practical and reasonably priced one, we can provide you with excellent options. We collaborate with our customers to design a backyard sanctuary that is ideal for their entire family. Browse through our selection of pool varieties listed below to discover the one that best suits your property:
The 4 Main Types of Pools to Consider: Vinyl | Fiberglass | Concrete | ICF
There exist four primary categories of swimming pools, each with its distinct installation procedure, advantages, and upkeep prerequisites.
Vinyl pools are the most popular type we’ve installed across Beaverton, Ontario. These pools are built using a combination of galvanized steel and concrete, with a vinyl liner on top. They offer the flexibility to customize with various colors, patterns, and shapes.
Fibreglass pools are the quickest and easiest to install. These pools are available in pre-formed shells with different models and features.
Concrete pools are the most luxurious, durable, and customizable option in our arsenal of materials. They are the priciest due to the complexity of their construction, their longevity and undeniable visual appeal make it a worthwhile investment.
Insulated concrete form (ICF) pools come at a more reasonable price point. They provide you with the flexibility to use a liner, which enables you to renovate your pool whenever you like.
We’ve compared the various inground pool types so you don’t have to
|Concrete Pools||Vinyl Pools||Fiberglass Pools||ICF Pools|
||Concrete swimming pools need to be professionally excavated and zone requiring a lot of time and heavy machines.||Vinyl liner pools are quicker to install than concrete but not as swift as fiberglass options.||Fiberglass is the fastest to install due to its dig-and-drop nature and design.||ICF pools take around the same time as concrete pools.|
|Interior Finish Quality
||Concrete pools look gorgeous with minimal effort. They are classic, traditional and aesthetically pleasing.||Vinyl pools have the biggest potential for rips and tears making the quality of the interior much less strong than other pool options.||Fiberglass has been the go-to for pool manufacturers and homeowners for decades. Because of all of the innovation and technology fiberglass pools look beautiful and clean,||ICF pools have two options; you can go with liner or marbelite. Both have their pros and cons, but marbelite looks gorgeous and it is the same finish as concrete.|
||Concrete pools are quickly becoming the chosen type of pool for owners of beautiful homes. Because it is virtually all customizeable, the availability of added features to the pool are endless.||Minimal additional features are available for vinyl liner pools.||Fiberglass pools offer a large variety of added features and skews. They are premade so features have to be added before the size and shape are finialized.||ICF pools are in line wth concrete pools because of their luxurious look and added energy efficiency. They have endless features just like concrete pools.|
||Concrete is robust and strong, it needs little to no maintenance costs to keep it running and looking good.||Vinyl liners need to be maintained with chemicals and other treatments which can make the annual costs higher than concrete pool options.||Fiberglass pools have the highest annual cost of ownership.||ICF pools are robust and strong, with little to no maintenance required. They are more insulated than concrete pools so their energy efficicancy is much higher.|
|Custom Sizing Options
||Endless options of shapes and sizes.||Vinyl pools allow for a medium level of custom shapes and sizes.||Pre-fabricated so sizing is chosen from a manufacturer catalogue.||ICF pools allow for a medium level of custom shapes and sizes.|
||Extremely durable.||Vinyl can rip and tear over time.||Fiberglass is a strong material that holds up extremely well to the elements.||Extremely durable for the marbelite option. For the vinyl liner option, it can rip and tear over time.|
||Concrete pools need to be maintained well to prevent cracks. Marbelite needs to be maintained to ensure mottling doesn't occur.||Maintenance depends on condition of vinyl liner.||Fiberglass needs the least overall maintenance.||Marbelite needs to be maintained well to insure it doesn't start mottling.|
||100 to 200 years.||50 to 100 years.||50 to 100 years.||100 to 200 years.|
||Ranging between $100,000-$300,000.||Ranging between $60,000-$150,000.||Ranging between $60,000-$120,000.||Ranging between $80,000-$240,000.|
Urban Or Rural - We Can Get it Done
We build pools in Beaverton, Ontario too! AHS is always ready to help, regardless of your location. Our committed team has journeyed throughout the province, providing services in both urban city centers and remote marshlands.
Privately Owned Heavy Machinery and Equipment
Over the years, we have amassed a fleet of excavators, cranes, and trucks that are readily available for work in Beaverton, Ontario. We have established partnerships with various industry contacts to ensure that our equipment is always job-ready, allowing us to construct your pool without any delay.
A Family of Dedicated Contractors
Our contractors have been working with us for many years which is a proof of our dedication to delivering quality service and developing strong partnerships. Our enduring relationships with them guarantee that our team possesses the required knowledge and capabilities to handle any pool construction project, no matter how intricate it may seem.
Management That is With You Every Step of the Way
Constructing a pool is a joint effort, and it’s crucial for the pool contractor to keep transparent communication channels with their clients throughout the project’s duration. AHS’s management team employs a range of strategies and techniques to keep communication lines open with customers, including routine updates on the project’s progress, face-to-face discussions, phone calls, emails, and other methods. Our ultimate goal is to provide unwavering support to our clients!
Let's talk money. You might be wondering, "How much will a pool cost in Beaverton, Ontario?"
There are four major factors that could affect the cost of your new pool. These factors include:
- Type of pool. You can see the price ranges for vinyl, fiberglass, concrete, and ICF pools in the chart provided above. Each of these pool types has different costs associated with them.
- Size. The cost of constructing a larger pool increases due to the requirement of more materials, labor, and transportation. However, we ensure transparency in our dealings and provide a clear breakdown of expenses for larger projects so that our clients can see where every dollar is being spent.
- Features. If you are searching for amenities like waterfalls, diving boards, flagstone, or additional landscaping, we can provide them all. We can fulfill all your requirements to make your backyard pool oasis exactly the way you want it to be.
Here is what you need to provide us before we start working on your pool
To begin, we require some fundamental information about your property:
- The size of your backyard. How many square feet are we working with? How much of this space do you see being a beautiful pool?
- Foliage. It’s possible that significant resources may be needed or a permit may be required to eliminate large trees.
- Accessibility. Can our team easily reach your property? We will ensure compliance with all government safety guidelines while working on your property.
- Budget. We strive to overcome this obstacle by maximizing the value of your investment. Our goal is to construct a pool and incorporate features that align with your requirements and financial plan.
Building in Beaverton, Ontario: Permits & Bylaws
At AHS, we strive to offer our customers a hassle-free and complete pool construction experience. We possess the expertise to obtain and submit pool construction permits, a prime example of our all-in-one approach to pool construction.
Our team of adept professionals is well-versed in the regulatory guidelines of Beaverton, Ontario, and can work closely with government contacts to secure all required permits promptly. With our adept team at work, you can rest easy knowing that your pool construction project is being handled by experienced professionals who will procure all necessary permits before starting the construction.
Experienced, Well-Equipped Professional Pool Contractors
Our cutting-edge technology and skilled workers guarantee professional pool installation done in a timely manner. You can trust us to get the job done right, as we are committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers. We have performed pool installations with a variety of shapes and sizes: rectangular pools, oval pools, kidney-shaped pools, freeform pools, as well as roman, L-shaped, river-style, and much more.
Are you ready to get started on your Beaverton, Ontario pool construction project? Contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are considering an in-ground pool installation, it’s important to understand that the cost can be significant. Typically, the price for an in-ground pool installation starts at $50,000 and can go up from there depending on various factors.
The size and depth of the pool are significant factors that can affect the overall cost of installation. A larger pool or a pool with a deeper depth will require more materials and labor, which will increase the cost of installation. It’s important to consider the intended use of the pool when determining the size and depth, as this can affect the overall cost.
The materials used in the construction of an in-ground pool can also affect the cost. Concrete is the most durable and long-lasting material for an in-ground pool, but it’s also the most expensive. Fiberglass is a less expensive option, but it’s not suitable for all soil types and has limited design options. Vinyl is a popular and affordable option, but it’s not as long-lasting as concrete or fiberglass.
The complexity of the installation process is another factor that can affect the cost of an in-ground pool installation. If the installation site requires extensive excavation or if the pool needs to be installed on a sloped or uneven terrain, the cost will be higher. Other factors, such as the location of the pool, permits, and accessories, can also impact the cost of installation.
When choosing a contractor for an in-ground pool installation, it’s essential to choose a reputable and experienced contractor. The cost of installation can vary between contractors, so it’s important to get multiple quotes and compare them. Be sure to ask for references and check online reviews to ensure that the contractor you choose has a good track record and is capable of delivering a high-quality installation.
It’s also important to consider the ongoing costs associated with an in-ground pool. These costs include maintenance, repairs, and utilities such as water and electricity. Proper maintenance is critical to ensuring the longevity of your pool, and neglecting maintenance can result in costly repairs down the road. It’s important to factor in these ongoing costs when considering the overall cost of an in-ground pool installation.
The timeline for an in-ground pool installation in Beaverton, Ontario can vary depending on various factors, such as the size and complexity of the pool and the weather conditions during installation. However, the average timeline for an in-ground pool installation is typically around 8 to 12 weeks.
The first step in the installation process is site preparation, which involves excavating the area where the pool will be installed. This process can take a few days to a week, depending on the size and complexity of the pool and the soil conditions.
After the site preparation, the pool shell is typically installed, which can take a few days to a week. The type of pool shell used can affect the installation time. Concrete pools, for example, take longer to install than fiberglass or vinyl pools.
Once the pool shell is in place, the next step is to install the pool equipment, such as the pump, filter, and heater. This process can take a few days, and it’s important to ensure that the equipment is properly installed and functioning correctly.
After the equipment is installed, the pool is then finished with decking, coping, and other finishing touches. This process can take a few weeks, depending on the complexity of the design and the materials used.
It’s important to note that weather conditions can also affect the timeline for an in-ground pool installation. Rain or extreme temperatures can delay the installation process, and it’s essential to ensure that the weather conditions are suitable for installation.
Yes, you generally need a permit to install a swimming pool in Beaverton, Ontario. The specific requirements for obtaining a permit may vary depending on the municipality where you reside, but most cities and towns require a building permit for a swimming pool installation.
The purpose of the building permit is to ensure that the pool installation complies with local building codes and safety standards. This includes ensuring that the pool is located at a safe distance from property lines and other structures, that the pool fencing and barriers meet safety requirements, and that the electrical and plumbing systems are properly installed and up to code.
To obtain a building permit for a swimming pool installation in Beaverton, Ontario, you typically need to submit a detailed site plan that shows the location of the pool, fencing, and other relevant structures. You may also need to submit a detailed pool plan that includes information on the pool’s size, shape, depth, and other specifications.
It’s important to note that the process of obtaining a building permit can take several weeks, so it’s recommended to apply for the permit well in advance of the planned installation date. Failure to obtain a required building permit can result in fines and legal penalties, and may also affect the insurance coverage for the pool.
In addition to the building permit, there may be other permits or approvals required depending on the specific municipality and the type of pool being installed. For example, some municipalities may require a separate permit for electrical or plumbing work or may require approval from the local conservation authority for the installation of a pool near a watercourse or wetland.
There are several factors to consider when choosing the location of your pool. First, you’ll want to make sure the area is large enough to accommodate the size of pool you desire. Second, you’ll want to ensure there is enough clearance around the perimeter of the pool for safety purposes. Finally, you’ll want to consider things like sunlight and drainage when selecting a spot for your pool.
Choosing the right location for your pool is a crucial decision that can impact the overall enjoyment and functionality of your pool. Here are some factors to consider when selecting the best location for your pool:
- Sun exposure: It’s important to choose a location that gets enough sun exposure to keep the water warm and comfortable for swimming. Consider the orientation of your backyard and the surrounding structures or trees that may block the sun.
- Privacy: Many people prefer a pool that provides some degree of privacy from neighbors or passersby. Consider the surrounding landscaping and potential sightlines from neighboring properties when selecting the location for your pool.
- Accessibility: It’s important to choose a location that is easily accessible from your home and other outdoor living spaces. Consider the flow of foot traffic and the proximity to other outdoor amenities like patios, decks, or outdoor kitchens.
- Safety: Safety is a top priority when it comes to pool placement. Be sure to choose a location that is away from power lines, underground utilities, and other hazards. Additionally, consider the slope and grade of the surrounding terrain to ensure that the area around the pool is safe and stable.
- Drainage: Proper drainage is essential to prevent water from pooling around the pool, which can damage the pool and create safety hazards. Consider the natural slope of your yard and any existing drainage systems when selecting the location for your pool.
- Local zoning regulations: It’s important to research the local zoning regulations in your area to ensure that the location you choose is compliant with local requirements. For example, some municipalities have setback requirements that dictate how far the pool must be from property lines or other structures.
With Action Home Services you get it all. This is what we recommend checking before you select a contractor:
- Experience: It’s important to choose a pool contractor with extensive experience in the industry. Look for a contractor with a proven track record of successful pool installations and a portfolio of completed projects.
- Reputation: Consider the reputation of the contractor in the community. Look for online reviews, testimonials, and references from previous clients to get an idea of the contractor’s reliability, quality of work, and customer service.
- Licenses and insurance: Ensure that the pool contractor has the necessary licenses and insurance to perform the work. This will protect you from liability and ensure that the work is up to code and compliant with local regulations.
- Communication: Look for a pool contractor who communicates clearly and effectively throughout the installation process. They should be willing to answer any questions you have and provide regular updates on the progress of the installation.
- Customization: If you have a specific design or feature in mind for your pool, look for a contractor who can customize the pool to your preferences and needs.
- Warranty: Ensure that the pool contractor provides a warranty or guarantee on their workmanship and materials. This will provide peace of mind and protect you from any unexpected issues that may arise after the installation is complete.