Our COVID-19 Response
Hey everyone. We hope you are all staying safe and taking care of each other during this difficult time. We just want you to know that we will remain open for business.
We also understand that this means that we have to adopt certain practices to ensure the safety of our employees and valued customers. Here is what we are doing to prepare for COVID-19:
- All administrative staff has been asked to work from home
- Our service crews have all be given hand sanitizers and have been asked to regularly wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds
- Our people have also been asked to wear gloves and cover their faces before arriving at a job site
- Our crews have also been asked to adhere to social distancing practices when at a client’s home
- Any employee that has traveled outside of Canada this past month has been asked to self-isolate for 2 weeks.
Although COVID-19 presents a unique challenge, we are still committed to helping our clients achieve their dream home with the help of our landscaping services. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 response, we encourage you to contact us at (647) 937-1023.
The Team at Action Home Services